Last update: 29.03.2019
The website Growing Gozo (https://growinggozo.com) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit and use our website and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Growing Gozo collects and processes your personal data through your use of our Website, including any data you may provide through our Website when you sign up to our newsletter.
1. Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
2. The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (i.e. anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together below.
- Identity Data includes first name, last name
- Contact Data includes email address and telephone numbers
- Technical Data includes browser type (for website use), time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology related information about the devices you use to access the Website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use the Website or App (including your content viewing habits), products and services.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Website or content. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
3. How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- contact us regarding products or services we offer on our Website
- subscribe to our newsletter;
- give us some feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you use the Website we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties as set out below:
- Technical Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers such as Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and details of Website visitors’ behavior patterns. Your internet protocol (IP) address is being anonymized while tracking.
- Technical Data from the following parties:
4. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you, or by contacting us at any time firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to processing of your personal data
- Request restriction of processing your personal data
- Request transfer of your personal data
- Right to withdraw consent
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please Contact us by emailing email@example.com